Friday, May 15, 2009

I've got a hot date!

Three days to go, and tonight is date night with the husband. I am fighting off a bout with nausea and general sickness today, so I didn't make it to work. I spent most of the night concentrating on NOT being sick...so sleep was sort of rare. However, I DID get a lot of errands ran today and I think I'm ready to go. Wow... really? It's already time?

I have a wedding to attend tomorrow, so my mom and I will make the trek to Little Rock one last time. However, date night is really what I'm looking forward to at the moment. We are going to see "Obsessed", which isn't a movie I've been wanting to see, but it might be alright. At least we might dodge the Angels and Demons and Star Trek crowd. Dinner is also on the agenda, and after eating crackers all day, I can't wait for a good meal. Here's hoping that I can enjoy the meal and keep it down!

No news on the project front, except that my classmates who preceded me to Belize have decided where we will stay. The only word I've gotten so far is that it is very hot. HaHa, well, at least I expected that part. Also, I heard the wireless internet signal isn't very strong, but perhaps that will be fixed by the time I get there. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment