Saturday, May 30, 2009

Caye Caulker = Cute!

Just a quick update to say that Julianne, Olivia, Lindsey and I took a trip to Caye Caulker today, and it was great! It wasn't quite as close to paradise as the caye we went to last Saturday, but it was SO cute. It felt almost like a vintage Hawaii. It was very small, but had shops, with restaurants on the water, grocery stores, and other places. The people were all very friendly, and I managed to stay out of the sun enough to avoid a sunburn, because I had heard horror stories and seen the aftermath of Julianne's sunburn last week from Caye Caulker. There are pictures on facebook if you care to check them out.

Julianne and I came home, and have been watching "Groundhog Day" on FX. I'm going to make speghetti (my most frequently consumed meal) in a little while, and most likely call it an early night. I'm not sure what tomorrow holds, but I think Julianne is leaving Belize City on Monday for Punta Gorda, so we'll have to do something interesting and memorable.

Note to self: If you don't have one of those nifty color catchers to put in the laundry, you can't wash colors and white with reds. Your clothes WILL end up pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment