Thursday, May 14, 2009

Insert Creative Title Here

Four days until blast off, and I am honestly getting bored with the wait. For some reason, it's the suspense that is killing me. Today and tomorrow will wrap up my last days at work for a while, and I'm trying to tie up loose ends. I've spent most of the week trying to make my final purchases for "must-haves-while-international". It's been raining for the past two months it seems like, and apparently, according to the weather forecast, it will clear up and be sunny as soon as I leave North East Texas. Awesome.

Still on my list of things to do:

pedicure. (I know, it's important. )
pack. (Eh, I could live without it.)
prepare husband. (waiting for the right time to hand over list of things to do while I'm gone.)
buy Skype headset. (so indecisive.)
get Hep A shot. (yep, procrastination.)

Okay, so it's the short list... but needless to say, #1 is the priority.

Hope all my classmates are doing well so far! Safe travels friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment