Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Green Light for Travel

Today I visited my OBGYN and she gave me the final go-ahead for my trip to Belize, which is GREAT news, because a lot of work and money has already gone into this trip. Everything looks great for the baby, and apparently I'm as healthy as can be. I hope to post a sonogram picture soon, but I'll need to scan it, which is more difficult than I'd like to admit. Either way, rest assured that Porter is doing well. Looks like I have six days left until I'm on my way to Central America!

The suitcase sits open on the spare bed, and it's quickly filling with clothes. Have I mentioned that I over-pack? I have no clue how I'm going to fit everything into two suitcases and a carry-on. I'm almost positive that I'll be paying the overweight charge for at least one of my bags... but if I've learned anything from my previous international travels it is that you can never be too prepared! So, I'll continue to pack and hopefully be selective.

More from me later in the week when panic will surely set-in. Meanwhile, make sure you're keeping up with my classmates blogs. They are mostly all leaving this week.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a healthy Porter! He'll be more well-traveled before he's born than I am at 26 years old.

    ReplyDelete